BOOKMARK this page to find out which properties have a scheduled upcoming OPEN HOUSE in San Elijo Hills each week! With the "Most Up-to-Date Search," all San Elijo Hills LISTINGS are updated every 15 minutes.
Newest Listed Homes for Sale in San Elijo Hills
San Elijo Real Estate Market Trends & Statistics
- The price range of single family homes for sale in San Elijo Hills year-to-date (January 1 to January 12, 2018) is $599,000 to $2,895,000 with a median price of $849,900, median interior of 3123 sf, and median land size of 6258 sf.
- The median price of single family homes sold the last six months of 2017 (July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017) in San Elijo Hills was $826,250. In previous years it was $827,000 (2016), $761,250 (2015), $709,000 (2014), $680,000 (2013).
- 78 single family homes have sold the last six months of 2017 (July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017) in San Elijo Hills. In previous years, the total number of single family homes sold were 88 (2016), 96 (2015), 74 (2014), 96 (2013).
- On average San Elijo Hills single family homes were on the market for 23 days before they were sold (July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017). In previous years it was 33 days (2016), 34 days (2015), 39 days (2014), 36 days (2013).
- The average days on market for San Elijo Hills single family homes before sold were 16 days December 2017 compared to 47 days December 2016.
- The ratio of San Elijo Hills single family homes sales price vs list price were 99.1% December 2017 compared to 97.7% December 2016.
- 11 single family homes were sold both December 2017 and December 2016.
- The total dollar volume of single family homes currently for sale in San Elijo Hills year-to-date (January 1 to January 12, 2018) is $11,582,920 and the sold dollar volume the last six months of 2017 (July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017) is $68,084,153. In previous years sold dollar volume was $73,154,790 (2016), $76,245,953 (2015), $53,558,000 (2014), $66,785,099 (2013).
- The most recent sale in San Elijo Hills was a house located at 1468 Glencrest Dr, sold for $890,000 on 12/29/17. It had 3173 sf of interior. Recent sales include 1691 Archer Rd (1705 sf) sold for $732,500 on 12/28/17, 1749 Grain Mill Rd (2698 sf) sold for $815,000 on 12/21/17, 1369 Dolomite (1786 sf) sold for $705,000 on 12/19/17, and 1509 Chert Dr (1459 sf) sold for $610,000 on 12/19/17.
- 2 of the single family homes for sale have ocean views, 2 are single story, 2 have a master bedroom on the first floor, and 1 has a swimming pool.
Data from SANDICOR, Inc. for July 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 and represents properties listed or sold by various brokers.
San Elijo Hills Community
When searching San Elijo Hills homes for sale you will find San Elijo Hills is a master planned community in San Marcos with a small town charm and town center full of dining, shopping, grocery store, and more. It is a family friendly community on the highest point of North County San Diego and is home to one of the top rated schools in the San Marcos Unified School District. There are numerous trails and parks in the community, including Double Peak Park which is known for its expansive views.
Living In San Elijo Hills
The walkable town center is a community gathering place where residents and visitors can bring their families and pets to the town square. Various restaurants and shops are conveniently lined along the town center, including Epoch Kitchen, Cafe Stoked, and SoulShine Yoga. Clubs and associations are organized to improve the San Elijo Hills life through community events, networking, and groups. This close knit community holds annual events such as Easter egg hunts, Oktoberfest, outdoor concerts, and movies in the park. San Elijo Hills is great for hikers and outdoor lovers. Outdoor lovers can enjoy 12 different hiking trails, including the famous Double Peak Trail that leads to the highest point in coastal North County and Double Peak Park. Double Peak Park showcases extensive panoramic views in the surrounding area, including Catalina Island and Mexico. is located at the end of Double Peak Trail and Families and friends can enjoy picnics and outings at San Elijo Dog Park and Questhaven Park.
San Elijo Hills New Construction
Two new communities within San Elijo Hills are currently being constructed. The Estates by Davidson Communities offers 58 unique Old World, French Country, Tuscan, Monterey and Spanish inspired architectural styles. Located at one of the highest elevations, residents can enjoy the inviting open floor plans with indoor/outdoor living spaces, luxurious master suites and baths, panoramic ocean views, and elegant interiors. The Summit by Richmond American consists of 44 luxury single family homes with courtyard entries, indoor/outdoor living spaces, and designer touches. The Summit is perfect for entertaining guests atop panoramic ocean views.
San Elijo Hills Schools
San Elijo Hills is served by the award winning San Marcos Unified School District and is home to an elementary school, middle school, and K-8 school. San Elijo Elementary School and San Elijo Middle School share a 30-acre campus in the heart of San Elijo Hills on Schoolhouse Way. The new Double Peak School is a K-8 school that provides a multitude of opportunities for approximately 1,000 students in Instrumental Music, Art, and Innovation (engineering, design, and coding). San Marcos High School serves high school students living in San Elijo Hills. In addition, the academic partnership agreement, The Promise, between San Marcos Unified School District and nearby California State University San Marcos (CSUSM) prepares students for academic success and achievement for college and guarantees admission to the university.
San Elijo Hills Neighborhoods
Detached single family neighborhoods include Azure, Altaire, Bella Vista, Belmont, Cedar Crossing, Crestview, Luminara, Mahogany, Old Creek Ranch, Palisades, Promontory Ridge, Sagewood, Saverne, Terraza, Waterford, Westcliffee, and Woodleys Glen.
Westcliffe is a luxury gated community located on top of a hillside overlooking the ball park and the San Elijo Community Park. The community was built by ColRich communities, a San Diego based developer. Westcliffe is composed of 107 luxury homes on large lots. There are only 4 streets in the community, Schoolhouse Way, Lighthouse Road, Misty Sea Way, and Kingsport Way. 3 out of the 4 homes are located on cal de sacs. Many of the homes have ocean views. Westcliffe is located next to the Ocean View Trail, which provides an easy access and system to Schoolhouse Way, the town center, shopping, parks, and schools.
Promontory Ridge is a gated community located near the San Elijo town center, schools, parks, and sport fields. The community was built by Pulte Homes, one of largest homebuilders in the nation. The 160 homes are large in size and were recently improved and upgraded.
Condos In San Elijo Hills
Creekside Cottages is a townhome community in San Elijo Hills and was built in 2005. The townhomes are three stories with two to three bedrooms, an attached garage, and balcony patio. Community amenities include a playground.
Market Walk is a twelve unit townhome community in San Elijo Hills that was built in 2009. The townhomes are two stories with two to four bedrooms, a garage, private balcony, and fireplace. Homeowners association fees include water.
Morgans Corner is a one hundred sixty two unit townhome community in San Elijo Hills and was built in 2003. The townhomes are two to three stories with two to three bedrooms, an attached garage, entry patio, and laundry room. Community amenities include a pool, spa, recreation area, playground, and barbecues.
Springfield is a gated eighty two unit townhome community in San Elijo Hills that was completed in 2003. The townhomes are two to three stories with two to three bedrooms, an attached garage, fireplace, balcony, and yard. Community amenities include a pool and spa.
Village Square is a one hundred twenty one unit townhome community in San Elijo Hills and was built in 2004. The townhomes are three stories with two to three bedrooms, an attached garage, and private balcony. Walk to downtown San Elijo Hills, restaurants, and shopping.
Westridge is a large gated townhome community in San Elijo Hills and was completed in 2004. The townhomes are two stories with two to four bedrooms, an attached garage, fireplace, yard, and private balcony. Community amenities include a pool and spa.
Joy Bender is the co-founder/owner of Aumann Bender & Associates, San Elijo Hills real estate agents. She has a passion for digital marketing and helping clients discover San Diego's lifestyle. Joy Bender specializes in La Jolla Condos, San Diego beach homes, San Diego oceanfront real estate, and San Diego ocean view houses in La Jolla, Coronado, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, and beyond.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further.
All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2018 Sandicor®, Inc.