Golf Course Homes San Diego
Research real estate market trends and find golf course homes San Diego for sale. Golf Digest has named San Diego as one of the top fifty golf destinations in the world. Guard gated communities, luxury homes, and second home villas have been built throughout San Diego around members-only country clubs.
*Be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email updates whenever new San Diego golf properties come on the market and if you're in the market for a home today, reach out for our exclusive off MLS pocket listings!
Available San Diego Golf Homes
We have market data for every community in San Diego
San Diego Golf Real Estate Agents
Having thoughts of buying or selling a golf property in San Diego? When you’re buying a home or selling a home, the right team can make or break a deal, especially in a market as complex and competitive as San Diego, California. Through aggressive advocacy and proven competency, our local golf real estate agents are committed to guide you through the entire real estate process from start to finish. We are a team of highly strategic San Diego country club selling experts, skilled negotiators, seasoned marketers, and loyal confidantes. Reach out now to the luxurysocalrealty team to learn more about buyer and seller representation in San Diego and to receive our SD real estate market reports.
858-752-8730. Why Sell With LuxurySoCalRealty - Compass?
San Diego Golf Communities
1. Located in San Diego 92130 the Meadows Del Mar is an enclave of luxury Mediterranean homes surrounding The Fairmont Grand Del Mar resort and country club.
2. The Santaluz country club in San Diego 92127 has guard-gated luxury homes divided by the Santaluz North and South Gate.
3. The Crosby country club with both Crosby Villas and Crosby Estates is located in San Diego 92127.
4. Rancho Santa Fe exclusive country clubs include the Del Mar Country Club, The Farms, Fairbanks Ranch, and The Bridges. The Del Mar Country Club, The Farms, and The Bridges are 24 hour guard gated luxury home communities surrounding the golf course. Fairbanks Ranch homes are actually a mile down the street from the Fairbanks Ranch Country Club. The Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club is a private club exclusive to homeowners within the Covenant.
5. Carlsbad Aviara Point, the Beverly Hills of Carlsbad, is a luxury gated community of 69 custom-built homes overlooking the 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 8th hole of the Aviara Golf Course.
6. La Jolla Country Club homes are not gated and many have ocean views.
7. Located further east The Heritage is a guard gated luxury home community that surrounds the Maderas Golf Course.
8. Additional private clubs with surrounding homes include Solana Beach Golf Course Homes surrounding the Lomas Santa Fe Country Club and Morgans Run within the Whispering Palms community.
9. Rancho Bernardo is also a top destination for private golf courses and moderately priced homes. There are multiple public golf courses that do not require membership for play. The top two include Torrey Pines and Coronado Municipal Golf Course.
There’s nothing like pairing together San Diego’s temperate year-round climate with a round of golf with your friends. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing 18 or wanting to up your game, San Diego courses are one of a kind. We’re breaking down some of the top golf courses in San Diego to give you an in-depth look at what this city’s greens have to offer.
Step Up Your Game on These San Diego Golf Courses
1. Aviara Golf Course
Named the #1 golf resort in Southern California according to Condé Nast Traveler and named one of the best resort golf courses in the country by Golf Digest and Golf Magazine, the Aviara Golf Course is a must play! This course is also the only one in San Diego designed by Arnold Palmer. The Aviara Golf Course features 18 holes over 7,007 yards of uniquely sculpted course all along rolling hillsides and native wildflowers only found in Southern California! The resort includes an elegant two-story Spanish colonial clubhouse stocked with amenities including a lounge area, full-service bar, and fine dining at Argyle Steakhouse! You can also enjoy one of the many professional golf facilities available such as the practice driving range, putting and pitching greens and the upscale golf pro shop! At the end of your game, enjoy a relaxing massage at the Aviara Spa. Whatever you need, this resort has it!
2. Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
Home to 36 of the most challenging holes, you’ll find playing at Omni La Costa Resort & Spa will give you a truly engaging and beautiful experience! With some of the biggest golf names having walked this course, it’s time that you add your own to the list. Listed as one of the best courses you can play according to Golf Week and also getting the Gold Medal Resort in Golf Magazine every year for the past 4 years, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa offers both the Champions Course, designed by Dick Wilson and the Legends Course. Each one provides that special golf lover with new challenges sure to enhance your game. The resort also provides golf instruction, the Bob's Steak and Chop House, the Sport Lounge, and the spa! Go ahead and schedule your next golf day today!
3. Maderas Golf Club
Tucked away in the rolling hills of north San Diego, you will find a beautiful course known as the Maderas Golf Club. Once private, this now public course is located just minutes from downtown San Diego, and is one of only two golf courses in San Diego on Golf Digest’s Top 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses list. This course’s unparalleled golfing experience and natural beauty make it one of the top rated courses in San Diego! Take a look at one of their many packages and get lost in the amazing conditions and world-class service you’ll receive here.
4. Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort
Originally opened in 1962, Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Club underwent a complete renovation! This 18-hole California Championship Golf Course has hosted both PGA and LPGA events and continues to challenge the most experienced golfer. Managed by JC Golf Management, Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Club attracts golfers year round looking to improve their game.
5. Torrey Pines Golf Course
Torrey Pines Golf Course has often been referred to as the “golfer’s paradise” as the Championship North and South courses offer stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Renowned for its grand panoramic views and championship play, Torrey Pines is highly regarded as one of the world’s top courses to play.
Originally designed by legendary course architect William P. Bell, Torrey Pines opened in 1957 and designed to test a player’s skill and talent. In 2001, Rees Jones remodeled the South course creating a stir for all golf fans. It was selected to host the 2008 United States Open Championship! What you may not know is that Torrey Pines is a municipal course, meaning it’s owned and maintained by the City of San Diego and has one of the largest golf shops in the western United States! With a full range of merchandise for sale, you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for!
San Diego Golf Course Real Estate
When you’re ready to explore San Diego and all its offerings, head on over to one of these courses in the golf paradise of California! Whatever your mood, San Diego has a course to match it. When you add the ocean views and urban skyline, it’s a combination that you can’t pass up! So load up your clubs and we’ll see you on the course! Wishing you straight drives! If you’re thinking of relocating to this great area and would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us! Be sure to check out our article on the Best Country Clubs in San Diego. As a top-grossing team in San Diego specializing in luxury real estate, we’re sure we can find the perfect place for you to call home.