La Jolla Real Estate Market Trends (La Jolla Housing Market)
La Jolla Housing Market 2022
This week the median list price for La Jolla, CA 92037 is
$5,437,250 with the market action index hovering around 42. This is an increase over last month's market action index of 41. Inventory has decreased to 50.
Home sales continue to outstrip supply and the Market Action Index has been moving higher for several weeks. This is a Seller’s market so watch for upward pricing pressure in the near future if the trend continues.
Click here for LUXURYSOCALREALTY off-market opportunities!
La Jolla Real Estate Market
La Jolla real estate market data for single-family homes comparing March 2022 from March 2021
The average sales price was $5,215,417 up 83.6%.
- The average total market time was 60 days up 46.3% while the average active market time was 55 days up 17%.
- The absorption rate is down 58.1% at 1.3 months
- The average price per square foot is $1,182. There were 26 new listings down 29.7%
- There were 32 total pending sales up 23.1% and 27 total sold homes up 28.6%
La Jolla condo market data for all condos, townhomes, penthouses, high rises, and rowhomes comparing March 2022 from March 2021
- The average sales price was $1,376,621 up 28.4%
- The average total market time was 12 days down 61.3% while the average active market time was 14 days down 61.1%.
- The absorption rate is down 44% at 1 month
- The average price per square foot is $925 up 36%. There were 29 new down 32.6%
- There were 30 total pending sales up 11.1% and 19 total sold condos down 20.8%
We have (updated weekly) market data for 92037!
Having thoughts of buying or selling in La Jolla? When you’re buying a home or selling a home, the right team can make or break a deal, especially in a market as complex and competitive as La Jolla California. Through aggressive advocacy and proven competency, our local La Jolla realtors are committed to guiding you through the entire real estate process from start to finish. We are a team of highly strategic La Jolla selling experts, skilled negotiators, seasoned marketers, and loyal confidantes. Reach out now to the luxurysocalrealty team to learn more about buyer and seller representation in and to receive our La Jolla real estate market reports.
858-752-8730. Why Sell With LuxurySoCalRealty - Compass?