La Jolla Real Estate Market Trends (La Jolla Housing Market)
La Jolla Housing Market
Sun Aug 01 2021
This week the median list price for La Jolla, CA is $4,350,000 with the market action index hovering around 38. This is about the same as last month's market action index of 38. Inventory has held steady at or around 94.
Home sales continue to outstrip supply and the Market Action Index has been moving higher for several weeks. This is a Seller’s market so watch for upward pricing pressure in the near future if the trend continues.
La Jolla Housing Market Segments
Each segment below represents approximately 25% of the market ordered by price.
La Jolla Real Estate Market
La Jolla real estate market data for single-family homes comparing July 2021 from July 2020
The average sales price was $3,918,150 up 16.4%.
- The average total market time was 30 days down 30.2% while the average active market time was 39 days down 27.8%.
- The absorption rate is down 70.8% at 2.1 months
- The average price per square foot is $1,073. There were 44 new listings down 40.5%
- There were 35 total pending sales down 27.1% and 20 total sold homes down 35.5%
La Jolla condo market data for all condos, townhomes, penthouses, high rises, and rowhomes comparing July 2021 from July 2020
- The average sales price was $852,086.
- The average total market time was 12 days down 76.9% while the average active market time was 17 days down 71.2%.
- The absorption rate is down 73.8% at 1.1 months
- The average price per square foot is $730 up 6.6%. There were 46 new listings down 20.7%
- There were 38 total pending sales up 35.7% and 35 total sold homes up 12.9%
We have (updated weekly) market data for 92037!
La Jolla Realtors®
Having thoughts of buying or selling in La Jolla? When you’re buying a home or selling a home, the right team can make or break a deal, especially in a market as complex and competitive as La Jolla California. Through aggressive advocacy and proven competency, our local La Jolla CA real estate agents are committed to guiding you through the entire real estate process from start to finish. We are a team of highly strategic La Jolla selling experts, skilled negotiators, seasoned marketers, and loyal confidantes. Reach out now to the luxurysocalrealty team to learn more about buyer and seller representation in and to receive our La Jolla real estate market reports.
858-752-8730. Why Sell With LuxurySoCalRealty - Compass?