BOOKMARK this page to find out which properties have a scheduled upcoming OPEN HOUSE in 4S Ranch each week! With the "Most Up-to-Date Search," all 4S Ranch home, townhouse, and condo LISTINGS are updated every 15 minutes.
Newest Listed Homes for Sale in 4S Ranch
Search Nearby 4S Ranch Homes For Sale
4S Ranch Real Estate Market Trends & Statistics
- The price range of single family homes for sale in 4S Ranch year-to-date (January 1 to January 13, 2018) is $768,000 to $1,350,000 with a median price of $1,179,000, median interior of 3574 sf, and median land size of 10159 sf.
- The median price of single family homes sold the last six months of 2017 (July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017) in 4S Ranch was $1,042,000. In previous years it was $875,000 (2016), $837,500 (2015), $835,000 (2014), $784,500 (2013).
- 66 single family homes have sold the last six months of 2017 (July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017) in 4S Ranch. In previous years, the total number of single family homes sold were 65 (2016), 64 (2015), 67 (2014), 80 (2013).
- On average 4S Ranch single family homes were on the market for 19 days before they were sold (July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017). In previous years it was 28 days (2016), 33 days (2015), 30 days (2014), 31 days (2013).
- The average days on market for 4S Ranch single family homes before sold were 15 days December 2017 compared to 39 days December 2016.
- The ratio of 4S Ranch single family homes sales price vs list price were 99.4% December 2017 compared to 99.7% December 2016.
- 8 single family homes were sold December 2017 compared to 6 single family homes sold December 2016.
- The total dollar volume of single family homes currently for sale in 4S Ranch year-to-date (January 1 to January 13, 2018) is $5,647,000 and the sold dollar volume the last six months of 2017 (July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017) is $68,852,723. In previous years sold dollar volume was $56,423,326 (2016), $53,944,486 (2015), $56,955,891 (2014), $64,409,452 (2013).
- The most recent sale in 4S Ranch was a house located at 16166 Cayenne Ridge Rd, sold for $1,315,000 on 12/28/17. It had 3990 sf of interior. Recent sales include 17309 Eagle Canyon Pl (3180 sf) sold for $942,500 on 12/22/17, 9751 Fox Valley Ct (3977 sf) sold for $1,157,805 on 12/20/17, 10132 Prairie Fawn Dr (2166 sf) sold for $861,000 on 12/14/17, and 17006 New Rochelle Way (1803 sf) sold for $760,000 on 12/4/17.
- 0 of the single family homes for sale have ocean views, 0 are single story, 0 have a master bedroom on the first floor, and 0 have swimming pools.
Data from SANDICOR, Inc. for July 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017 and represents properties listed or sold by various brokers.
4S Ranch San Diego
When searching for homes for sale in 4S Ranch you will find a master planned community of single family homes, condos, and townhomes developed by Newland Communities and the Ralphs family. The community is located in North County Inland San Diego located approximately 25 miles north of downtown San Diego and 13 miles east of the ocean. With more than ten miles of walking trails and over 1600 acres of open space, it's a community for families and hosts multiple community events annually.
4S Ranch History
In the early 1800s, Spanish settlers from Mission San Diego de Alcala began grazing livestock on what is now 4S Ranch. The land was owned by Antonia Alvardo and was later divided after her death. The land changed ownership several times after until Albert E. Smith purchased it to begin developing it further for livestock and agriculture. In the late 1970s, plans for commercial and residential development began. The first commercial developments were completed in the late 1980s and homes began developing in the early 2000s. Final development was completed in 2014.
4S Ranch Community
4S Ranch is only one of five communities built with the fire safe “Shelter in Place” construction standards. The community is surrounded by treelined streets, walkable promenades, and open space. Families can enjoy the community garden, town green, splash park, and baseball fields. In addition, the master planned community provides a variety of neighborhood groups, such as Andalusia, Bridgeport, Cambridge, Garden Walk, and Talavera. Families and children can enjoy youth sports including football, cheer, baseball, and the Boys and Girls Club. In addition, 4S Ranch is home to one of the top rated county libraries. The 4S Commons Town Center includes 49 various stores, including restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, and other services.
Living In 4S Ranch
4S Ranch is a diverse community, and the master association strives to preserve the community and protect the value of the natural resources through community outreach. The association holds multiple annual events, including the Fall Festival, Annual Easter Egg Hunt, Thanksgiving 5K Run/Walk, Summer Movie Nights, Fourth of July Carnival and Street Fair, Pumpkin Festival, and Concerts in the Park.
4S Ranch Schools
4S Ranch is served by the Poway Unified School District. Elementary students may attend either Stone Ranch Elementary, Monterey Ridge Elementary, or Del Sue Elementary School depending on their location. Students move to Oak Valley Middle School and Del Norte High School. Some students may attend nearby private schools, including Maranatha Christina Schools in Del Sur, and the new Design 39 School, a K-8 school.
4S Ranch Real Estate
The different neighborhoods in 4s Ranch are Alcala, Bridgeport, Garden Homes, Rosemary Lane, Amante, Cambridge, Garden Walk, Amherst, Cameo, Ivy Gate, Santa Fe Hills, Cedar Creek, La Vina, Avery Lane, Chanteclair, Claybourne, Northern Lights, Tanglewood, Belle Rive, Copperwood, Palomino, Terreno, Berkley, Del Norte Cottages, Patina, The Haven, Bernardo Springs, Edgewater, Reunion, Bingham, Garden Gate, Ravenna, Travata, Talavera, Mission Ranch, Providence, Cedar Creek, Summerwood, and Sittella.
Located at the extreme southern end of 4S Ranch is Ivy Gate, a gated luxury enclave of sixty six homes built by Woodbridge Homes on the largest lots in 4S Ranch. Homes located on Winecrest with even numbers and the homes on Winecreek road and Winecreek court with odd numbers have views. Ivy Gate residents attend Stone Canyon Elementary School, Oak Valley Middle School, and Del Norte High School.
Mission Ranch The Estates at 4S
Mission Ranch The Estates at 4S – is a collection of twenty five luxury estates developed by California West Communities and the final subdivision built for 4S Ranch. Each Mission Ranch home is on a quarter to an acre lot with fifth car garages and detached guest casitas. The Estates At 4S Ranch were inspired by the original Ralphs Ranch property.
4S Ranch Townhouses
When searching 4S Ranch townhouses for sale you will find condos & townhomes sell extremely fast in 4S Ranch San Diego with a days on market average of less than 25 days. Therefore when an opportunity arises a buyer must act decisively and make sure their financing is secured well in advance. There are a wide range of condos and townhomes for sale in 4S Ranch. 4S Ranch has a number of single story options, as well as two and even three story townhomes.
Townhomes In 4S Ranch
Amante is a one hundred twenty seven unit detached condominium community and is part of a development with the Ravenna community. The condos have four different floor plans, are two stories with three to four bedrooms, an attached two car garage, porch in most floor plans, and a fireplace. Community amenities include a pool, playground, and barbecues.
Bridgeport is a two hundred eighteen unit townhome community that was built in 2006. The townhomes are one to three stories with two to three bedrooms, balcony, and attached garage. Community amenities include a pool. Walk to the 4S Commons Town Center.
Gianni is a two hundred six unit townhome community that was completed in 2009. The townhomes are three stories with two to three bedrooms, an attached garage, laundry room, and balcony. Community amenities include a pool and spa. Walk to the 4S Commons Town Center and 4S Patriot Park.
Ravenna is a one hundred ninety nine unit townhome community and is part of a development with the Amante community. The townhomes have three different floor plans and are two to three stories with two to four bedroom units, an attached garage, fireplace, laundry room, and patio. Community amenities include a pool, spa, playground, and barbecues.
San Moritz is three story one hundred forty unit townhome community that was built in 2006. The townhomes have two to three bedrooms, an attached garage, private balcony, and fireplace. Community amenites include a pool and spa. Walk to 4S Commons Town Center and 4S Patriot Park.
Sittella is a one hundred eight unit gated townhome community that was built in 2002. The townhomes are two stories with two to three bedrooms, fireplace, balcony, and attached garage. Community amenities include a playground.
Joy Bender is the co-founder/owner of Aumann Bender & Associates, 4S Ranch real estate agents. She has a passion for digital marketing and helping clients discover San Diego's lifestyle. Joy Bender specializes in La Jolla Condos, San Diego beach homes, San Diego oceanfront real estate, and San Diego ocean view houses in La Jolla, Coronado, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, and beyond.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further.
All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2018 Sandicor®, Inc.